Northside Park is Ocean City’s largest and most popular park, boasting three softball/baseball fields, a soccer field, multipurpose field, fishing lagoon, foot bridge, concession stands, two playgrounds, picnic area, two piers, a gazebo and walking/jogging paths.
The park also provides a large building with a 14,200 square foot gymnasium, kitchen, community room, conference room, patio, sitting areas and sports center annex with a 21,000 square foot multi-sport sports arena.
200 125th Street
Ocean City, MD 21842
- (3) softball/baseball fields – lighted
- (1) soccer field – lighted
- (1) multipurpose field
- All baseball infields consist of a Diamond Tex infield mix to promote playability
- On irrigated fields H.O.C. is reduced to promote playability
- Predominately Musco field lighting throughout